Prices and Terms
- Electricity, water, heating, linen and towels are included in the letting cost
- Weekly bookings run Saturday to Saturday
- Weekly bookings start from 4pm on Saturdays
- Property to be vacated by 10am on the morning of departure
- A non-refundable deposit of £50.00 per week is required to secure the booking
- Balance payment due must be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival
- Minimum 3 night stay for short let bookings
- N.B. the property is not suitable for pets or children up to the age of 16 years
Weekly Rates for 2016
- Low - February, March, November - £375
- Mid - April, September, October - £425
- High - May, June, July, August - £500
Nightly Rates for 2016Minimum 3 nights.
- April till October - £90 per night for 2 sharing and £120 per night for 3 sharing.
- February, March, October and November - £80 per night for 2 guests and £100 per night for 3 guests.
Terms and Conditions
A booking is deemed accepted following receipt of completed booking form and payment of non-returnable deposit of £50.00 per week. Booking confirmation will be sent following receipt of the booking form and deposit. The balance due must be paid 6 weeks prior to arrival, for bookings made within 6 weeks of the arrival date, full payment is due at the time of booking.
If for any reason the booking has to be cancelled giving less than 6 weeks notice, every effort will be made to re-let the property for the period of cancellation. If this is successful all monies paid minus the deposit and any costs incurred in re-letting will be refunded. If unsuccessful the full balance must be paid. You are advised to insure against the possibility of cancellation; this insurance is available from a variety of insurers.
If we are unable to provide the accommodation for any reason out with our control, all payments already made will be refunded in full and we will not be liable for any further claims. We recommend your arrange holiday cancellation insurance.
The number of people occupying the property must not exceed 3 adults.
Occupancy lets start at 4pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10am on the day of departure.
Should you have any complaints during your stay please advise us immediately.
To assist us in maintaining the high standard of the property you are requested to leave the property in a clean and tidy condition. Please advise us of any breakages or damage which occurs during your stay, replacement of any broken or damaged items will be charged at cost.
The property owners have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless this directly results from the owners negligence.
The owners reserve the right of entry into the flat at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs and maintenance.
Due to the facilities provided we do not accept guests under 16 years of age.
Smoking is not permitted within the property.
For hygiene and allergy reasons, pets are not accepted.
The purpose of this lease is to confer on the tenant the right to occupy the property for a holiday and for no other purpose.