Availability, Prices and Terms
- Minimum 2 night stay for advance bookings
- Four Poster suite - 3 night minimum stay for advance bookings
- Arrival time between 3pm and 6pm on day of arrival unless otherwise agreed
- Property to be vacated by 10am on the morning of departure
- A non-refundable deposit of £40.00 per booking is required to secure the booking
- Single occupancy supplement of £10.00 per night
- Low Season - £30.00 per person per night
- High Season - £35.00 per person per night
- Four Poster Suite - £42.50 per person per night. Minimum 2 night stay.
Payment can be made by cheque with valid bank card, bank transfer, cash sterling or Paypal.
Terms and Conditions
A booking is deemed accepted following receipt of completed booking form and payment of non-returnable deposit of £40.00 per booking. Booking confirmation will be sent following receipt of the booking form and deposit. The balance due must be paid on the morning of departure.
If for any reason the booking has to be cancelled giving less than 48 hours notice, every effort will be made to re-let for the period of cancellation. If unsuccessful the full balance must be paid. You are advised to insure against the possibility of cancellation; this insurance is available from a variety of insurers.
If we are unable to provide the accommodation for any reason out with our control, all payments already made will be refunded in full and we will not be liable for any further claims. We recommend your arrange holiday cancellation insurance.
The number of people occupying the property must not exceed 2 adults per bedroom.
Occupancy lets start from 3pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10am on the day of departure.
Should you have any complaints during your stay please advise us immediately.
Please advise us of any breakages or damage which occurs during your stay, replacement of any broken or damaged items will be charged at cost.
The property owners have no liability for any death, personal injury, damage or loss of personal property unless this directly results from the owners negligence.
The owners reserve the right of entry into the accommodation at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs and maintenance.
Smoking is not permitted within the property.
For hygiene and allergy reasons, pets are not accepted.